Student membership shall be available to any student of an educational institution of college grade or vocational/technical institution who is devoting more than half time to a degree program associated with the sealant, waterproofing and restoration industry. Student members shall have no vote nor be eligible to be an officer in the organization; however, such members can be appointed to serve on committees of the organization. Policies governing the participation of student members shall be determined by the board of directors.
Top reasons why you should become a Student Member of SWR Institute:
- Access critical information that will jump-start your career.
- Network with the senior executives and owners of leading companies.
- Receive updates on SWR Institute sponsored scholarships.
- Become more knowledgeable about the sealant, waterproofing and restoration industry.
- Receive our publications: The Applicator, and Member Briefs.
- Get a heads up on trends in the industry.
- Attend meetings offering practical, "real life" sessions.
|Yearly Membership Dues||$25.00|