Future Leaders Grant Program
The purpose of the program is to provide students with funding to attend one of SWR Institute’s Fall Technical Meetings.
If awarded this grant, grant awardees would receive the following:
- Waived meeting registration fee
- Waived cost of room and tax at the hotel for up to three night’s
- $600 to cover other travel expenses (flight, ground transportation, meals, etc.)
- Must be enrolled in a secondary school and majoring in a construction related degree.
- Must submit an abstract that’s approximately 500 words in length and includes information about career goals and what they hope to gain by attending the meeting.
- Must not be a relative or employee of a current SWR Institute Board member.
- Review of the submittals will be done by the SWR Institute Executive Committee.
- A typed and signed statement of your activities, interests, anticipated employment (if any), prospective field of study, and the career path you expect to follow. Statement should not exceed 500 words in length.
- An outline of your proposed program of study indicating your intent to pursue an education in the field of construction, specifically in the sealants, waterproofing and restoration industry.
- Official copies of college transcripts. Students who have attended college full-time for two semesters or more are not required to submit high school transcripts.
Deadline for review and notification to the grant submitters: 90 days prior to the Fall Technical Meeting.
Application materials should be sent to:
Attn: Nicole Dayoub
400 Admiral Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64106
Or emailed to