Why You Should Join SWR Institute
By being a part of SWR Institute, you affiliate yourself with those who are most passionate about the sealant, waterproofing and restoration industry. Collectively, our members have developed many resources that elevate the standards of practice for the industry.
The members who attend our two annual technical meetings as well volunteer their time serving on our committees and board, get the most out of their membership. You will find the members of SWR Institute to be very open with sharing their expertise for the benefit of the entire industry. Each person comes to the table with their own set of knowledge and experiences and the Institute provides the means for people to tap into this powerful collective of knowledge.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to the members-only discussion forum where you can communicate with fellow members about technical or business issues
- Discounted rates to technical meetings held twice a year
- 2023 Fall Technical Meeting at the Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel, September 24-26
- Check out out full program schedule
- 2024 Winter Technical Meeting at the Luminary Hotel & Co., February 18-20
- Discounted rates on all products that can be found in the SWR Institute store
- Training materials and safety resources on a complimentary basis or at reduced member rates.
- Subscription to the Applicator, our publication that provides technical articles and news that impact our industry and your business
- Internal publications containing vital and pertinent information available only to members
- Opportunities for networking with peers both nationally and internationally
Hear from our members on the many benefits our
members receive from SWR Institute.
The Go-Getters Guide to Maximizing the Benefits of Membership
Learn How to Get Involved
SWR Insitute FAQ's
New Member Packet